Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Recapture

So, I don't know if I will have time to do this every weekend, but I will try.  School's started (I'm a teacher) so things are getting busier around here.  If anyone would like to help me out and become a co-moderator (is that even possible via blogger?)  let me know.

Here is some of the wonderful artwork we have made this week!!  Thanks everyone for participating!!

DosFishes' Gorgeous Collage




Sparklefishes' Beautiful Handmade Journals


 Ildiko's Doodled Case

Timeless Rituals' Calendars

Bohemianne's Colorful Brooch


Amy's Haunting Self Portrait

 Catpatches' Quilts

PopArt Mini's Cute Letters


A Creative Harbor's Cute Illustrations



Sarah's Stashbusting Scarf!  Cool!

Marcia's Watercolor Doodles (me)

Blue Starr Gallery's Great Ceramic Works


 Serendipity's Gorgeous Flower Doodles

Falling Ladies' Beautiful Portrait

Nicole's Happy Girl

7 comments:

  1. oh wow! we are all so colorful. I love seeing what everyone linked. It's nice to see them all together:)
    thank you so much for doing this :)
    xx,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work...fun to see it all in one place...so much creativity! I'm with Amy...a BIG Thanks for pulling it all together! If I can help in any way I'd be happy to! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection!!! Thank you for featuring my calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed ar the talented spirits out there. Thanks for sharing my art and for creating this place where we can meet each other and see what's possible in this blog world of creativity. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these projects! Thanks for visiting and your very nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful!! thanks for featuring my doodled case!
    indeed it was a colorful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great collection of varied art. Thank you for featuring my coffee flowers. Really appreciate the time and effort you spend organising us all and keeping the blog going.

    ReplyDelete