Monday, October 3, 2011

A cool new magazine from one of our members!

Marit, one of our members, emailed me about a new project she is undertaking.  I think it looks really cool!

In the Spring of 2012, an inspiring magazine will see the light: FEATURING.

This magazine wants to provide a stage for all kinds of artists. With each issue, we seek to bring our readers a view on creativity in all its forms. The focus will be mainly on art journaling and mixed media, but other types of art will be highlighted as well. FEATURING wants to bring a spectrum of art-related articles and stories. You will also enjoy seeing pages jammed with collaborative projects, glimpses of studios, interviews, background stories, layouts, paintings, photos, poetry and much, much more!

Find all the information on the website www.featuringmagazine.com

4 comments:

  1. I just read through the website and This sounds SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for spreading the word Marcia, and Joni... you even tweeted! Thanks! (I don't tweet, I don't even own a cellphono... yet, I'm not an alien *teehee*) Bohemiannie! - I'm glad you find it exciting! I do too and it's so nice to get support from you artists!!!! Thanks a bunch gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an exciting project... the website is fantastic and has my mind buzzing!

    ReplyDelete