Friday, November 2, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday #28

Add your link!
Please visit at least 3 other artists and put a link back to Artists in Blogland, so other people can find us. If you are reading from a blog reader, you will have to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.  


Thanks for participating! Are you doing anything exciting? Hosting a challenge? Conducting a workshop? Tell me about it and I will write a post to put on Artists in Blogland.
Grab a button for your page:




4 comments:

  1. Oooh I am going to try and remember this next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I have just started a new blog SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS, it's a community blog for people who like sharing their sketchbooks with others. I'm offering challenges, book reviews, inspirational blogs, pinboards, techniques and a chance to showcase your book pages on Flickr.

    Have a look see what you think. Everyone is welcome to add things to it and we are getting a steady rise in followers after only a couple of weeks.
    Lynn

    www.sketchbookfriends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am, and wishing you all a fabulous weekend, stay warm and keep arting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and linked up a behind the scenes post I did this week. Thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete